Monday 30 November 2009

Walking and running

It's been two weeks since Chloe started walking properly and now she walks everywhere and has started to try to run (albeit rather unsuccessfully). I can't believe how much she has grown in the past two weeks. It is like someone replaced my little baby girl with a big toddler.

She is saying more words now and walking about babbling to herself. She picks up things and puts them to her ear to pretend to be on the phone - she's been doing that a while. And today, for the first time, she picked up a cuddly toy and hugged it while rocking back and forth and saying 'awww aww'. Presumably copying me as I do that to her when she gets hurt.

It is just like this little person has emerged. I love love LOVE her. I so enjoy her company. She is the absolute light of my life. I can't believe she's going to be a big one year old in 2 weeks time. It seems like only yesterday that I found out I was having her.

So I will share some photographs of my beautiful TODDLER.

No comments:

Post a Comment