Friday 7 August 2009

Got me thinking


I was out having coffee with my mom today and I mentioned that I had started this blog. She laughed and asked, 'What for?'. I mused on this point for a while and when I got home I noticed that I had a comment I hadn't noticed. I read it and it was the author of a blog I've been reading for a few years - Our Deer Baby. I can't even remember how or why I came across this blog but as soon as I started reading it I realised I really enjoyed it. In fact, this was the first blog I'd ever read and it's one of the very few that I make a point of reading daily. Karen(the author) blogs about her life as a mom and about her kids, and the comment basically said how great it was when your kids get older and they can read for themselves what they were like 'back then'.


And yeah, that is the whole point of this. It's not really for anyone else but Chloe. But I don't mind if along the way someone else enjoys it as well.


I'll leave you with a cute picture of Chloe - I think she's wondering, 'Mommy, when will I fit into one of these?'




No comments:

Post a Comment