Friday 7 August 2009

Yesterday.

I thought I'd share some pictures with you. Yesterday we went to the library and then to the park. We were walking by the playground when I saw that they have a baby area, so I took chloe in. It's a soft area with Mirrors and beads on hoops etc and Chloe loved it. Then I noticed the swings. Now, Chloe is nearly 8 months old so still technically too young for the swings but I figured I'd try it anyway. Well, it totally dwarfed her, but she loved it. She spent most of her time on the swing trying to converse with the little girl on the adjacent swing. I got this picture.She's looking at the other wee girl.


This photo was from the zoo where she was fascinated by these. I can't remember what they're called.


Meanwhile I'll leave you with this picture which I thought was gorgeous.






No comments:

Post a Comment