Wednesday 12 August 2009

Lazy day


I wasn't feeling too well today so Chloe and I had a bit of a lazy day. This basically consisted of hanging out on the bed in our room and playing. Chloe sleeps in our bed and so we decided it would be safer to put the mattress directly on the floor. This is fantastic as we spend most of our time in the house in the bedroom and so Chloe can play safely on the bed with no worry of falling off and getting hurt.

All I really did today was a couple of loads of laundry and mopped the bedroom floor.

Here's a couple of really cute pics I took. I think she looks a lot more grown up in this one. She's doing an expression I don't see too often. But she looks so cute with the remnants of her dinner splattered down her. She's a lot like Neil in this picture.

Splashing in the bath with Daddy! Not a great picture on my part but you can see the splashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment